Friday, December 3, 2010

Pushing beyond your Limits with Dr. Andrew Goh

I like Dr. Andrew Goh’s talk which I attended this morning. I don't feel bored and he was humor. I could feel the sincerely, motivated, energetic vibration along the talk.

I would like to share what I learnt from him with you.

I agreed with him that life is tough. You have the choice to choose. (1) Don’t make it tougher or (2) Make it tougher. Don’t give up and push yourself beyond your perceived limits.

I agreed with him that every generation also get the chance to succeed. The road to success is always there. Remember you’ve got to bring yourself so that you can success and don’t give up. You will success as your life is not over yet.

I also agreed that the greatest investment that yields the best return is an inquiring mind.

Share with me if you have any thoughts. J

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...