Friday, February 12, 2010

Sakae Sushi at Gurney New Wing Penang

My hubby and I pull in celebrated valentine day last week since valentine day fall at the same day with first day of Chinese New Year. My hubby planned went to Japanese restaurant near to Tanjung Tokong initially. Due to traffic jam about 1 hour we decided went to Gurney.

My hubby selected Sakae Sushi as we were hungry and the food there ready to be served. We ordered Sakura Bento, Salmon Belly Sushi, Soft Shell crab Temaki, Hana Maki and etc. We likes the Sakura Bento which combination a various of dish like grilled duck meat, codfish, seasoned octopus, fried tofu topped with codfish roe and mayonnaise, potato salad, unagi chawanmushi, rice and miso soup.

Sakura Bento

I would like to recommend Salmon Belly Sushi if you are raw fish lover. Salmon Belly meat taste different with other part of Salmon meat. Salmon belly is indeed loaded with fat, but is often considered the tastiest part of the fish.

Salmon Belly Sushi

Tryout yourself and share with me your experience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...