Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

Time pass so fast.Today is the 7th day of Chinese New Year. I personally like preparation for Chinese New Year where everyone is busy house keeping and buying staff to celebrate it.

I was happy first time celebrate Chinese New Year with my 2 kids. Can't imagine i am mother of two now. It was a bit challenging for me and my hubby to bring 2 year daughter and 4 month baby visiting my relatives. A lot of staff and preparation work need to be ready every time we plan visiting my relatives. Time planning is important for us to handle it well.

I like gathering with my relative to keep in touch each other. Chatting and refresh back our childhood day. Do you have the same feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...